All of our 18650 battery purchases come with a free protective battery case for safety.
1 Battery = 1 case
2 batteries = 1 case
- Manufacturer: Murata
- Model: US18650VTC6
- Size: 18650
- Capacity: 3000mAh
- Maximum Discharge: 20A
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Top: Flat-Top
- Protection: None
Lithium-Ion batteries should never be kept loose in your pocket or purse. Always use the case provided.
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells. Our selection can be found here.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately. Wraps and insulators can be found here
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.